Sunday, September 05, 2004

THE BEAUTYLICIOUS BEAUTIFICATION OF BEAUTY NIGHT!

Tonight is BEAUTY NIGHT! I think all DIVA's (on a budget) have them(you know, ....home manicure, pedicure, facial, the washing and styling of the "DO", and such). Especially with the bad weather coming. I'm gonna order Chinese (again), sip some wine, get the Beauty-licious Beautification going and check out the tubes.

I am attracted to some of the weirdest stuff anyone could ever put on tv. Tonight, I will be drawn to the tubes to catch the first episode of the new season of "The Surreal Life"
As much as we love him, I don't think anyone can live with Flava Flav. So this is gonna get good!

I'm hating the fact that I am stuck with re-runs of Charmed, and it's bad enough that there are no more original episodes of Sex & the City, so I will be checking out the real life version of Sex & the City with Single in the City.

OOOOO! Did you hear about the new season of Bands Reunited? It starts tomorrow. Do you remember the DIVA DRAMA of them trying to put KLYMAXX back together? It was good!
I will be on the edge of my seat to find out what ever happened to some of my favorite groups of the 80's.

Anywaz, I'm washing clothes, cleaning my crib, and I wanted to try to get some art work done. Home much of all this do you think I will get done today? I know.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Do you want the truth??

G. Cornelius said...

None of it...I'll keep you posted

chrome said...

Flav is the man. crackpot and all lol. now back to the cleaning...