Wednesday, May 11, 2005

GOD IS "DA BOMB!!"

Y'all, I am literally in a dark room....hiding out just to post this entry. I'm in training. I apologize for keeping you guys out on a limb like that, but check it......



I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!

GOD HOOKED ME UP! I AM THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR AND MORNING SHOW JOCK FOR A NEW RADIO STATION. WE LAUNCHED IT YESTERDAY.

I am so excited because I'd been praying for a gig with this radio group .....but I never expected to be Program Director or even do mornings.

I HATE MORNINGS!!!! I'M A SLEEP IN SISTA!

But I betcha I'll be gettin' my butt up errday....
draggin' into work....
and inhaling a gallon of coffee.....
TO WHIP THE COMPETITION AND ENSURE THE POWERS THAT BE,
THAT THEY MADE THE RIGHT DECISION.


I SHALL REPRESENT!!

Gotta get back to work before they send out a search party. I'll explain everything this weekend. I love you all. I pray for you all. I appreciate you as well. Thank you for always being the support that I need to "keep on keeping on"

ps. the inferno was disappointing.....i hate brad lost.
i did predict that the miz would win the life sheild but my spidey senses were off with the replacement.

24 comments:

sj-the-infamous said...

Felicidades chica! I wish you all the best.

So can I tune you in on my radio dial in the ATL or at least pull you up online for the morning show?!

Anonymous said...

Say word? Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! You movin' on up like George and Weezy.

EJ Flavors said...

congrats you! you gonna make me wanna travel south down thurr to hear your voice.

Dayrell said...

congrads baby girl! you make me soooo proud. boo hoo! LOL!

Casey said...

Jazz... your great news is like "magic" to my ears.. Proud of ya.. Love ya..

Kim said...

Congrats Jazz!!!

princessdominique said...

Awesome! Nothing like a little chocolate on your radio first thing in the morning.

muffins gone WILD! said...

CONGRATS JAZZ! i'm still not letting you off the hook. I.WANT.MY.INFERNO.UPDATE!!!!

Chops said...

Woohoo!! Go Jazz! Go Jazz!
Girl I'm clapping for you and stomping my feet! I know how it feels when your prayers have been answered!

Blessings~
Lambchop!

Drea Inspired said...

Go on and rep, Diva!!! I'm so happy for you, Jazz. Oh yes, God is truly amazing. Keep doing your thing, lady!

Luke Cage said...

Hey miss Jazz. Way ta go luv. You get the primetime 110% representation award on a job well done. Now, show them how to really do it.

Bullet Proof Diva said...

I'm beamin with pride too! I been sayin it all day ...prayer changes things honey!

They NOT ready for the diva! I will have a cosmo in your honor this weekend! (hee hee)

Anonymous said...

*doin' the cabbage patch* YOU GO GIRL!! :D I am very happy for you and that God came through....He always does though right? ;)

*xoxo*

Mary said...

Congratulations Jazzzzzzzzzzz! I'm so so so happy for you. YAY!

P.S. lol @ spidey sense.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations mama! You deserve it. **Doing running man** Go Jazz, go Jazz, go Jazz!! :o)

Fresh said...

Doing the dayum thang! Girl, do it!!! Congratulations! You will do a great job!

Fresh said...

Doing the dayum thang! Girl, do it!!! Congratulations! You will do a great job!

Diva said...

If you gon' do it, do it BIG THEN! I am extreeeemely happy for you sweetie! God is so good, ain't he?

Jdid said...

look at you miss program director. :-)
congrats girl, you doing big things

courtney said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...congratulations girl! You deserve it!!

Aziza said...

Congratulations on your new job!

G. Cornelius said...

You are the bomb...I'll keep you posted

ChosenWordz said...

The best is yet to come.

Anonymous said...

ok, Yes, I'm late. I just stumbled upon your site and I like it! I had to congratulate you on your new job. It’s a month well; it will be on the 10th!! I was pleased to see the title of this post!