Tuesday, April 26, 2005

so,...veronica and her boyfriend rachel were at it again. i seriously believe that mtv purposely rigs the infernos so that they can keep the most hated on television. (ex. loud ass tina and Jodi, nope uh Jamie... Hell, i don't know....the girl that stayed drunk that's dating mark (forgot her name) had to lug those 100 lb bags and all veronica has to do is twirl around in cloth and snatch a sign?) AARRGG!!! they make me sick.....i really want to boycott that show. ***u know i'll have my butt right smack dab in front of the tubes again on monday***

ooouuu, and did you see the finale of the surreal life? Brat constantly calls everyone on the show a "has been." DUH...the shows intro mentions "B" list celebs. So Brat,....if you are lurking out there.......

OFFICALLY......
BRAT, U ARE A "HAS-BEEN!" U HAVEN'T BEEN "IN" SINCE FUNKDAFIED FELL OFF THE CHARTS. ****OH YEAH AND "GIVE IT 2 U" ***THAT WAS THE ISH*** BUT COME ON BRAT, GIVE IT UP. YOU WERE NOT THE COOL KID IN THE HOUSE.

It's crazy, but I got more entertaining tv from Vern (Mini Me) who brings new meaning to "f*cked up, drunk as hell." I never cared for her as a wrestler but I love CHYNA DOLL. She's hilarious and knows how to work some lucite heels (oh yeah, props on the LV gear as well). Jane was adorable. Marcus (my future baby daddy....i keed, i keed) is HOT as all get out. He always wanted peace in the house....although I found his relationship with Vern a bit weird. Did you see how Vern balled? I mean,....you would've thought someone stole his bike. I found myself more and more, wanting Adrian and Peter Brady to hook up. They look so cute together. aww.....back to brat bashing.....BRAT WAS A BITCH!

Which one was your favorite house member? Which one could you live with for 2 weeks? Me? IT'S MARCUS....HANDS DOWN!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com hubba hubba.......

So, I tortured myself and watched STRANGE LOVE. Here's the thing.....I love Bridgette, but she is one of the few stars that could benefit from some BOTOX. She's gorgeous....yet, wrinkley. I mean.....DAM WRINKLEY! Flav....I love you as Chucks side kick and we loved you with the YEAH BOIIIIEEE! but come on,.....the FLAVVEERRR FLAVV's every other minute and your bitchin' and speakin' about FLAV in 3rd person ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME. JAZZY ISN'T FEELIN' FLAV RIGHT NOW!! I can't believe his punk ass referred to Bridgette as a LOOSE WOMAN. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY KIDS FLAVA FLAV HAS? They are gross together.

My girl http://natitwists.bravejournal.com/ asked me if I liked "The Shield." I've wanted to because I really love that COMMISH guy, but I'm trying to reserve tuesdays at 10 for PROJECT RUNWAY pt2....the p-diddy remix. Oh yeah,...if you want to be on the show.....http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/Season_2_Casting.shtml I so can't wait fot the new season.

I stopped watching the Apprentice. Donald Trump began to become a serious media whore like Paris Hilton and Brittney so....I REFUSE TO SUPPORT MEDIA WHORE TV. I know, EVERYONE IS DOING IT....but they take it to an all new high.

When I speak of whippin' the asses of kids, I think of them growing up like these assholes....http://www.aetv.com/growingupgotti/

ps. I'm not one for skinny girls and videos....but that Ciara "OH" video it "off the chain" (is that term outdated? or should i say tight? nah....i don't know....u know what i mean) She makes me wanna go workout. That song is ringing in my head. **check out the video on launch****

Oh yeah.....The news.....well people.....still can't tell but you know I'm bursting! So,...what can I tell ya? Hmm.....well, I now have my artwork in a store downtown! But, that isn't the news. Okay.......NAHHH,...I don't wanna jinx it. I promise to tell you next month.

22 comments:

Kim said...

Next month?! I'm not sure I can wait that long...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Adrian and Peter have moved in together since the show. I really didn't want them to hook up because she practically begged him to death until he gave in and dated her. Any man that you have to chase down to get with ain't worth it.

AMES said...

Congrats on the Artwork.

I hope someone has informed Brat that she is a hasbeen. Why doesn't she know this? Does she think she is still gracing the Billboard charts?

That night Vern got drunk and clung to Peter Brady, I had to wonder about him, that was creepy.

As for Ciara, how about "dumb" or "go 10"? I think those are terms for "off the heezy."

Mary said...

Yeah... next month? Well, April is almost over but are we talking 5/1 or more like 5/15? Cause I'm not quite sure I can wait. Congrats on the artwork, though!

I can't wait for the new Project Runway - that was better than Inferno/Rescue Me/long walks in the park/candelit dinners combined.

I had too much coffee today. Oh, but you crack me the heck up when you talk sh*t about Veronica and her boy toy! I caught the episode this afternoon so I'll be posting some thoughts later. Sigh.

Drea Inspired said...

I was pissed by that episode of the Inferno. I can't stand Veronica or Rachel.

Strange love? You're right...it's toture!

Casey said...

NOW.. YOU DIDNT HAVE TO GO OFF ON THE APPRENTICE LOL LOL!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE THE SHOW..

SECOND, CONGRATS ON THE ARTWORK.. TOLD YOU THAT YOUR ON THE WAY TO STAR STATUS

THIRD, GOTTA HERE THE NEWS..

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Congrats on your artwork, thats pretty neat.
If I could Id live with Chyna... I love her love her... Id like to hear about her life.... she has had some ups and downs!
I saw Ciara on Ellen Show and I thought the same thing you did...and Ellen....gotta get up and DANCE ;)

G. Cornelius said...

"OH" video...

*Shaking Head*

I'll keep you posted

Liza Valentino said...

Chyna Doll is surprisingly soft for as built as she is.

Brat is a jerk but it's funny to me.

Marcus is GORG!! I've liked him since he had long hair...don't remember that do ya??

Frannie said...

I liked chyna doll....but she seems a lil crazy. I LOVED marcus....he is a hunk ain't he? *wigglin eyebrows* :D

Oh and please let's not get started on veronica...I dislike her with a strong passion, ugh!

C.R.C. said...

No more Apprentice???? I am sooo addicted to that show. I wish I could let go, but it's like a drug. I can't not watch. Please help! And you're right about Veronia and Rachel. Ugh! That was the wackest inferno ever. I coulda done that!!!!

In case you want to update your link - I moved :)

I can now be found @:
http://theessenceofsunnchine.blogspot.com

Jdid said...

artwork in store? excellent. didnt know you were an artist. any samples to share with us?

and holy cow do you watch alot of reality tv. i'm not saying anything more because next thing you'll have me watching more of that stuff too lol

The Humanity Critic said...

Yeah, what's up with the brat. I would bet more people know who Jane Weidlin is in the entire world than they know the Brat. You are right, her ass is a has been and she should face the facts. Great post.

Ananse's Web said...

Hey there...I blogged hopped over to your page and I have to say you had me CRACKING UP! I have to say that Flav is getting on my EVERLOVING NERVES. Just him yelling out Flava Flav irritates me not to mention his nasty mouth and that viking thing he likes to wear.UGH

Mary said...

*snort* The HC said Jane Weidlin!!!!! OMG.

muffins gone WILD! said...

why watch reality shows when i can just go to your site for a thorough summary!? you are addicted girl!

Dayrell said...

I watch Surreal life...but I don't watch Strange Love (?)...I just can't get into that show, although I tried. You already know I tortured myself 1 time and watched it. LOL. But only could 1'nce though cause Flav and Brigette scare me! LOL. But what the hell is Brat thinking? Calling them has-beens? What? Like her album "Fundafied" aint chilling in somebody junk closet right now...collecting dust. LOL. Plus I like the GOGO's! LOL.

And I agree Jazz. I think the Infernos are rigged for better ratings or something. And Tina does have a big ass mouth doesn't she? lol. But, if I had gone against her in the weight pulling thing like Robin did (girl w/ big tits) I would have DEFINTELY lost...cause I'm a "weakling". lol.

I've never seen Project Runaway before but eager to check it out this season.

PS: And I finally checked out your fave show Desperate Housewives for the 1st time to. I always see you talk about it on here. That show is the shit! I suddenly feel an addiction coming on. *yikes!* :)

greggy said...

I remember the first time I saw Flav and Bridgette on that show...I had just turned the tube on and when the picture came in it was of the both of them close-up and giving each other some serious tongue action...I almost threw up my dinner from last Thanksgivng! accccckkkk!

Bent Fabric said...

Oh, I've always hated Veronica.

..Sue...Zette... said...

I wanted Veronica gone, but Jody was not the one to take her out! The need to bring Katie back...and just have her whip her tail on principle

Chops said...

Girl you know it's gotta be MARCUS for me too!! He just had such a sweet disposition...I guess the fact that he's hot also added to this dicision! LOL!

PS - Dust off that copy of the Jerk, girl! You know you want to! I, on the other hand, have taken your advice and backed away from the vcr. I decided to start really using that DVD player!! LOL!~