Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My Bad

Okay, Okay....I know I said I wouldn't neglect you guys (bloggin' posse) that I have totally fallen in love with. I have been on the road. If if isn't work,...its hitting the ATL. My sister is pregnant with the first baby in the family. I have a BONUS neice already (her husband has an awesome daughter). This baby...has me on pins and needles. I am so excited to meet her. Ya'll know I am not a baby/kid person but I do love shopping for the little one. It's weird to see her rolling around in my sisters stomach and of course to see my sister glowing and wabling around. I just want to shrink her to size and put he on my dashboard. She looks so cute.

So of course, you know the funds have been crazy low. I have to get ready to be the eccentric aunt. the fun one. you know?

my job has been extremely stressfull. i love being busy, but - DAM! i got like 50 bucks worth of kaluah and wine yesterday to get the drink on and the brother in law gave me an unopened bottle of white tequila. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED, R-I-G-H-T! (set it off was my jam)

so i went to the shower this weekend and guess what? it was canceled. Atlanta was under attack by sleet and freezing temps which created the whole 'BLACK ICE' (don don don) monster. i saw like 17 accidents on the interstate trying to get to my sis' house. the news said that over that weekend, there were over 100. what did i tell ya about southerners and the cold? just doesn't mix.

speaking of which,...i am over the falcons loss and i am still in love with mike vick, and i could care less about the super bowl now. i think during the super bowl, i should stage a counter attack and bring the girls over to have a 'sex & the city' party where we watch the show, sip cosmos and play a little spades. oh well,...eek....it's 6:40 and i am still at work and that EXTRA stuff ain't me....especially since i don't get EXTRA money. So,....HOLLA!!!

9 comments:

Sasha@Pw said...

congrats to your sis on being pregnant! :)

Casey said...

cool update!!!

Jdid said...

congrats auntie diva :-)

we your online friends feeling neglected though but its all good.

Apocalypse said...

good to hear fom you again.

G. Cornelius said...

I missed you!
I'll keep you posted

C.R.C. said...

The diva's back, YAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Good to see you back Jazz. I wanna come to the party *lip poked out*

Liza Valentino said...

Did somebody say Spades? Dag...your party sounds like fun!! My favorite show mixed with two of my favorite pastimes...i'm jealous.

..Sue...Zette... said...

Shooot...you could invite Mr. Vick...he had no plans for Sunday...lol...

Sivad said...

how ironic, i was heading to a shower in atl this weekend, and it got canceled also! but i still had a good time although i couldn't roam the mall.