Monday, November 01, 2004

Hi ya Bloggin' Friends,

This week has been HELL-A-CIOUS! I've got HATERS in the work place, Psycho-nut friends making dumb ass decisions, they tell me what they did and get pissed with me for commenting about it (so why even bring it up?), my dog (my kid) KAS is in the hospital, my sister is pregnant with her first child and she's driving me nuts (love you Kimmie) and lastly,... I have done no artwork because I am always looking for the bed when I come home, the creativity level sucks. What do you do when there are no cocktails?

All this and what I wanted to say was, "I'm at work and a little stressed, so I will post back later.

2 comments:

Larry D. Lyons II said...

Friends are funny that way... Ask your opinion about something then get mad when it's not what they want to hear. So, I always preface my advice/observations/suggestions with a disclaimer: Let me know if you're just asking to be HEARD or if you really want my feed-back. I know that sometimes when I confide in a friend about something that's going on in my life, I just need to hear things aloud... to have someone to walk through it with me - not necessarily to direct me or tell me I've chosen the wrong path. So, I'm careful to ask my friends what type of listener they need each time they come to me with an issue.

I hope Kas gets well soon!!!!!! I'm sending positive energy all the way from jersey to the hospital!

Keep your head up, sis. This too shall pass.

Casey said...

hey Jazz!

You are here for me when I have things going on, so hopefully I can return the favor. Let me know!!

What are they saying about Kas?
Oh and the answer to your ? about the cocktails?
You don't need them things, they just temporarily erase what is going on, you are still gonna have to face it the next day.. Pray!!!

Love ya!