Monday, December 19, 2005

MAGIC 97.3'S "DIVA CHRISTMAS"

OKAY, SO WE HAD A CONTEST AT WORK FOR THE BEST CHRISTMAS DECOR. I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING VERY NON-TRADITIONAL IN PINK.....HOT PINK. COOL, RIGHT? IT IS CALLED, "IT'S A DIVA CHRISTMAS, CHARLIE BROWN!) THE JUDGING WAS BASED ON ORIGINALITY, CREATIVITY AND THEME.



SO, ANYWAY....I LACED THE TREE WITH PINK FEATHERED BOAS, DISCO BALLS, AND MARTINI GLASSES. I DECORATED THE DOOR TO THE STUDIO......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(ENTRANCE INTO "A DIVA CHRISTMAS, CHARLIE BROWN)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

IT WAS PINK AND FESTIVE (I EVEN HAD THE MINI ME PINK TREE)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I HAD COOL STUFF LIKE THESE MAGNETS I MADE AND PINK COOKIES.....TO BRIBE THE JUDGES





Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I HAD DIVA SUBTLETIES LIKE THIS ORNAMENT FRAME WITH THE STATION LOGO AND FUR AND THIS SHOE ORNAMENT.....ALSO THE MARTINI FRAME....BOX AND DIVA SHOE CELLY HOLDER.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I EVEN PAINTED THE ORNAMENTS WITH DIVA MESSAGES........

NOW....BEHOLD.....IT'S A DIVA CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

IF IT WERE REAL....IT WOULD DEFINITELY BE A SUPERSTAR....A DIVA!! MY TREE WAS TOPPED WITH A TIARA! (NICE TOUCH, HUH?)



SO GUESS WHAT? I WON! I WON THE CONTEST!

if you want to check out my competition....click here and keep in mind....they had to follow the 3 simple rules....

1. originality 2. theme 3. creativity

okay....click.... here
what do you think?



14 comments:

Casey said...

Cool Jazz!! I am glad that you won!! You deserved it!! I can tell you put alot of effort into your studio.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

courtney said...

awwwwwwww...congrats! Merry Christmas!

Jdid said...

lol, congrats girl, very creative

sj-the-infamous said...

Oh! This IS absolutely FABULOUS, chica! Congrats on the win -- as if anyone else had a chance....LOLOL

Merry Christmas sista :)

Anonymous said...

Go 'head with yo' bad self. Congrats!

Mary said...

I love it! You did an awesome job.

Schatzi said...

Aww! I knew you were gonna win from your description. And a tiara ontop of the tree?! Classic!

Congrats Girlie!

The Humanity Critic said...

Happy Holidays!!

Anonymous said...

Oh you WON HANDS DOWN :)

Go girl!

Merry Christmas!

princessdominique said...

Hands down you cinched it Diva!

Ms.Honey said...

Yours was truly unique..congrats and Happy New year

Anonymous said...

I am LOVIN the tiara!!!!
Happy New Year, sweetie!!!

Chops said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jazz!! Congrats!!!

Chops~

G. Cornelius said...

Yoiu still CRAZY! I'm back...I'll keep you posted