Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Diva Fun and FASHION

Some of you don't know but djs are always having to do the whole "self promotion" thing to become an asset for the companies that we work for and the competition (great for contract negotiations). I volunteer for the Art Museum and I write a little column for the Albany Journal. Usually, I can never come up with interesting topics. I don't see how writers do it. The first couple of articles were cool. Then there were deadlines, word counts and STRESS! It was supposed to be fun. So, I decided to get back to the fun. One thing I love talking about is my mom and DIVAS!!! So, I began this Diva series. I started off with Diva Essentials. You know, the stuff you don't leave home without.....celly, lipstick, shades, etc. This week, I thought I'd let PROJECT RUNWAY be my inspiration and focus on female designers. So, I put together this little word scramble of SOME of the best DIVA DESIGNERS. I want to try it on you. Be honest, and don't cheat.

DIVA DESIGNERS WORDSCRAMBLE

Below are some of the worlds greatest DIVA DESIGNERS. Lets see if you can scramble the letters to discover who they are and some of their lines.

1. VEE
2. ALTDNOEL CESEAVR
3. OCCO NLCHAE
4. WGNE NFSAITE
5. RVAE NAWG
6. NEAN LIKEN
7. NANA ISU
8. ESYBTE HSNJONO
9. NJFREEI PZEOL
10.NDNOA NRKEA
11.LRGIOA TIVDEABLRN
12.LENEL YTCAR
13.ETAK DSEAP
14.RKAMOI ELE MSONSMI
15.AYBA HTPA
16.GLAENA DMAS
17.OLJ
18.TFIEHS
19.MLBA
20.TAMRHA TWRATSE
21.AYMR TKEA & HLASYE
22.CEINLO LIRLME
23.NDEAI NVO BRNUGERESTF
24.KINIK THLOIN
25.ARLCAONI ERHRERA

0-5 Too Pathetic For Words
5-10 You Should Be Ashamed
10-15 So,...You're happy with that?
15-20 Your Mom Would Be Proud
20-25 A BORN DIVA

Okay, I will post the answers tomorrow. GOOD LUCK!

8 comments:

Liza Valentino said...

Alright, I don't feel like thinking, so these will just be the ones I see right away.


1.Eve
3. CoCo Chanel
4. Gwen Stefani
5. Vera Wang
9. Jennifer Lopez
17.J.Lo
18. Fetish
19. LAMB?
21. Mary Kate and Ashley


Ehh...that's enough for now.

The G Perspective said...

Dang I actualy got 5. I didn't think I'd get any. I guess that makes me sort of a rennaisance black man like Darius Lovehall.

Larry D. Lyons II said...

girl... in the interest of saving face and preserving my good opinion of myself, i'm not even trying my hand at this one.

(plus i'm on commercial break from ANTM)

all love
~L

Sivad said...

lol, apparently i can only word scramble in english. you know you're wrong for trying to make us figure out all those foreign names. my head hurts

Ka said...

1.EVE
2.DONATELLA VERSACE
3.COCO CHANEL
4.GWEN STEFANI
5.VERA WANG
6.ANNE KLEIN
7.ANNA SUI
8.BETSEY JOHNSON
9.JENNIFER LOPEZ
10.DONNA KAREN
11.
12.
13.KATE SPADE
14.
15.BABY PHAT
16.
17.JLO
18.FETISH
19.LAMB
20.MARTHA STEWART
21.MARYKATE AND ASHLEY
22.
23.DIANE VON FORSTENBERG
24.NIKKI HILTON
25.CAROLINA HERRERA

Drea Inspired said...

Okay, here goes...

1.Eve
2.Donatella Versace
3.Coco Chanel
4.Gwen Stefani
5.Vera Wang
6.Anne Klein
7.
8.Betsey Johnson
9.Jennifer Lopez
10.Donna Karen
11.
12.Ellen Tracy
13.Kate Spade
14.Kimora Lee Simmons
15.Baby Phat
16.
17.J. Lo
18.Fetish
19.
20.Martha Stewart
21.Mary Kate and Ashley
22.
23.
24.Nikki Hilton
25.

Please don't revoke my Diva license. LOL!

Dayrell said...

*brain freeze*

lol...

Sid said...

22 out of 25. I'm a DIVA! Wait, I just figured out Nicole Miller! All but 2! Ha! Superdivage! kewl post!