Thursday, July 15, 2004

POWER!!!

A friend of mine left a message on my voicemail and I just got around to checking it. She was so upset that I felt compelled to call her to see if everything was ok. She never returned my call. So, I go through my daily routine and check my e-mail only to discover shes online. So, I instant messaged her to see if she was alright.

She proceeds to tell me how some guy told her how worthless she was and he was wasting his time. He said horrible things to hurt her. Being the sweet, naive and loving person she is,....SHE TOOK IT! And cried!

This totally pissed me off because I know we all have moments of insecurity but it's one thing to end a relationship and it's another to go for the juggs! You know I am all about the GIRL POWER! So this has really affected me. (like the cherub of justice, huh?)

Ladies, and anyone else who feels stepped on and weak,.....

DON'T LET A MAN (HU-MAN OR EVIL SPIRIT) HAVE YOUR POWER,...THE POWER GOD GAVE YOU. YOU ARE GOD'S KID! GOD HAS NO WORTHLESS CHILDREN. DON'T GIVE ANY MAN (HU-MAN OR EVIL SPIRIT) YOUR POWER! YOU OWN IT!!! YOU LOVE IT!!!! YOU LIVE IT!!!! AND NEVER LET IT GO. IT IS YOUR CONNECTION TO GOD!!! GOD LOVES YOU,... NO MATTER WHAT!!

Didn't mean to preach but all of us, including myself, needs to be reminded of this truth. Always DEPEND ON GOD! He never lets you down.


No comments: