Tuesday, April 13, 2010

REFRESH REBOOT

So, I'm sick of fussing. Not saying that I won't but I want to embrace positivity. I'm getting too old for that other ish. I was watching Kell On Earth the other day and She said something that stuck with me. I've been practicing it ever since. She said...I ONLY HARBOR PRODUCTIVE THOUGHTS!! I love it. It takes way too much energy to be negative or Bitch. I don't want to anymore. I just want to live, laugh and love....speaking of which http://www.sexandthecitymovie.com/ You know....I wonder what happens after you say I DO as well. From the outside looking in...it all goes downhill. Can't Wait!!!

2 comments:

Damiso Lockhart said...

Your site is amazing and I would love to do a feature on you on my site Nusoulcafe.com Please let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks,

Damiso

Brian said...

No matter what bad things happen, there is always an end to the road!