Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CAN YOU BLAME HIM?

DID YOU SEE THIS?




I am sorry. This is my problem with church. I think with the net, videos, high tech cell phones, tivo...whatever...we need something that will help our A.D.D. in church. Sitting still and listening to someone preach ain't cuttin' it...at least for me, it isn't. I (kinda ashamed to admit) even downloaded I guess Verizon's version of "The Church" on my phone. It's just quickie passages from the Bible to help you through the day. It's WAY more interesting than a lot of churches I've gone to. Remember those Black History Month programs we used to have in the auditorium in elementary & high school? Man, if there was no "entertainment" (theatre, singing, dancing...something) and we just had a series of speakers....we were nodding off. Hey, I can't blame Bill. Ya gotta love him. But I'M STILL VOTING FOR BARAK! =)

3 comments:

G. Cornelius said...

Bill was wrong...Just wrong...

And hey! Haven't heard from you lately...LOL

I'll keep you posted

Anonymous said...

That was a 3 hour church service. Hell, I'd be sleepy too.

Chops said...

Hey Girl!! Long Long Long time since I been on here! Wanted to send you a shout! You still holdin it down for blog-land!

Chops~